ATTENTION: We're Hiring
77 Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor & Front Office Coordinator
Are you outgoing with exceptional communication skills who has a knack for developing relationships with patients?
Are you obsessed by beauty, aesthetics, and plastic surgery and excited by the idea of helping people look and feel their best?
Are you organized, detail oriented, and excited about taking charge of a front desk?
>> If any of this sounds like you, you could be our next Rock Star Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor & Front Office Coordinator.
We are currently seeking a very special person to work with us on a full-time or part-time basis.
We are looking for a person who takes pride in taking outstanding care of our patients and who would like to grow with our practice.
77 Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor & Front Office Coordinator!
If this sounds of interest, please read on...
- The Company: 77 Plastic Surgery is an award winning upscale plastic surgery, aesthetic, and wellness clinic located in San Francisco. We are on a mission to help one million women feel beautiful inside and out by the year 2040.
- The Role: 77 Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor & Front Office Coordinator - This role is a foundational role that manages the front desk and serves as a patient concierge helping people to look and feel their best.
- Location: Hayes Valley neighborhood of San Francisco, 3 blocks away from BART, MUNI, and the freeway. No remote work.
- Pay: $20-35 per hour, depending on performance, plus benefits for full-time employees.
- Option 1: Full-time (40 hours/week)
- Option 2: Part-time (30 hours/week)
We are accepting applications for a qualified Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor & Front Office Coordinator to join our growing 77 Plastic Surgery team and get paid to bring their passion, dedication, and commitment to serve to help our patients look and feel their best.
What Kind of Qualifications Do You Need?
- You have a strong and dedicated passion for beauty, aesthetics, and plastic surgery. You are well versed in these topics or willing to learn.
- You have at least 2 years of customer service experience
- You have outstanding interpersonal skills including verbal and nonverbal communication, the ability to problem solve, the ability to handle conflict, teamwork, empathy, listening, professional etiquette, and a positive attitude.
- You are highly organized with a sickening attention detail, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to perform core administrative tasks efficiently and effectively.
- You are pretty good with computers.
This Role is For You If...
- You have a warm, friendly, and positive attitude and love connecting with people in a compassionate and empathic way.
- You have a servant's heart, take pride in anticipating the needs of others, and love going the extra mile to serve your clients.
- You are great at multi-tasking (eg. answering the phone while juggling multiple things doesn't phase you)
- You are excited about being a Patient Counselor to help our patients find the best treatments and products
- You have outstanding professional etiquette, both on the phone and in person
- You take great pleasure in building client relationships, including contacting new clients, booking appointments, and making yet another sale
- You take great pleasure in ensuring that all clients receive a six star experience
- You can schedule appointments, perform invoicing, and collect payments like the back of your hand
- You can check-in patients, manage patient flow, manage a few exam rooms, and manage office and clinic supplies like the back of your hand
- You take great pleasure in maintaining a professional and polished appearance.
- You are an awesome juggler of tasks
- You hate a mess
- NO CLOCK WATCHERS - 5 minutes early and 5 minutes late is typical for you
- You are a YES person, with a CAN DO attitude, because failure to get the job done is not an option
- You are a team player who can get along with a small, tightly knit group
- You are fluent in English as your native language
- You are highly organized and effective at managing your time. because you get things done and done right.
Some of the Specific Role Functions:
Patient Counselor & Front Office General Responsibilities
- Provide patients with a great experience from start to finish
- Act as lead receptionist and first point of contact with prospective and current patients
- Schedule appointments, surgeries, and procedures
- Greet, register, and check patients into and out of the office
- Escort patients into exam rooms and perform basic tasks such as dressing changes and suture removal
- Manage patient charts
- Collect payments
- Contact prospective clients and book sales opportunities
- Sell products and services
- Assist with additional office duties
- There is potential for growth for the right candidate
Why You Might Be Excited About Us:
- Like us, you believe that beauty has the power to elevate and transform, and you’re excited about our mission to help everyone feel great in their own skin.
- Like us, you enjoy serving others, and you find caring for patients more energizing and fulfilling than stressful. You genuinely enjoy supporting others through very personal and intimate journeys.
- Like us, you enjoy driving new prospects and making direct contributions to the company’s success and mission.
- Like us, you crave the idea of “owning a number” and having objective proof of your value to the team
- Like us, you have a hunger to making raving fans out of every patient whose life you have the opportunity to touch.
Why You Might NOT Be Excited About Us:
- We’re a small business (<10 people), so if you like more hierarchy and levels of management in a bigger company, this role isn’t for you.
- We serve patients. Patients can be demanding, needy, afraid, even upset or unreasonable. You need to enjoy helping people from all walks of life and in all sorts of emotional states, so if you are not a compassionate or empathetic person, this probably isn’t the job for you.
- We deal with beauty and healing, but also potential pain and suffering, so the stakes are high. You need to committed to seeing the details through for every patient, every time. If you are not detail oriented, this probably isn’t the job for you.
- We don’t have it all figured out. As a bootstrapped, family owned, small business, there are many areas of the company where we’re still “building the rocket on the way up.” So, if you require a tested and proven playbook to perform every aspect of your job, then this probably isn’t the place for you.
- We work really, really hard. Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works incredibly hard to achieve our “comfortably-uncomfortable” goals. While we DON’T believe in working weekends or pulling “alnighters” as a normal course of business, if you want a cushy, 40-hour per week job, you probably won’t like it here.
- We change our minds, pivot fast, and embrace change when change is needed. We aren’t flakes, nor do we seek chaos for chaos’s sake. But we WILL shift projects and priorities when presented with new data, so, again, if you need to work at a company that “has it all figured out,” we’re not the place for you.
- We don’t micro-manage. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell you exactly what to do every day. We need people who can manage their own calendar and who aren’t afraid to Google something if they don’t know how to do it. In other words, if you need to know EXACTLY what you will be doing every hour of the day, week over week, we’re probably not a good fit.
Your Next Steps...
- If this sounds like your kind of position, then you're our kind of 77 Plastic Surgery Patient Counselor and Front Office Coordinator! Take two minutes to apply below.
- We are consistently hiring as our company scales, so apply now as we believe in taking fast action and will give preference to those who take ownership of showing us why they should join our world-class team.
- We look forward to reviewing your application and hopefully welcome you to the elite 77 Plastic Surgery Team! Get started below now: